Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Snapshots

This Sunday was Addy's first day in nursery and I may or may not have gone to my car and cried. hahah - no just kidding, but I considered it! It was SO hard for me! She was my little buddy and I don't want her to grow up.  I was So sad. Partly because I want her to still be my baby and I HATE having to even think about getting prego again - UGH!
Wonder how long they'll let me match them?? ;-)
addyfirstnurseryday

We cannot figure out this baby girls schedule. If she gets a morning nap she won't sleep in the afternoon and is a wreck by 4. But if we keep her up she is exhausted! OH man.

 Daddy Got Adelyn dressed all by himself!! Love it - had to document.
  (totally remember the days my dad would curl our bangs and hairspray them up to the ceiling - he was a champ!)

Addy's first pigtails - its kinda hard to tell... And her band-aid. Love it :)

 A shopping trip with some cousins - this explains it all! 

Braden started soccer again - he COULD NOT wait! He did great scoring two goals. He is hilarious how he replays the plays all day. He is becoming very curious - asking about everything. Like How do we hear? or How does the radio play? The other day he came running into my bathroom and swung open the door under the sink pointing at the pipe saying, "MOM - did you know that's how the water gets out of the sink?" He was amazed! Love him.

3 comments:

the Varley Family said...

Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with that first picture! So precious! And their matching outfits are just darling. XOXO

MDSL said...

So cute! I love the matching outfits too!! Can you make an adult size version for Nick and I???? ha ha- seriously!

I also love Braden's Soccer outfit- So cute :)

Jennifer said...

Laura! How do you do it?!? They always look so darn cute! Those matching outfits are incredible! They look soooooo great! I can't believe you can whip those up! So awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...