Sunday, May 1, 2011

18 Months!

As I said before, this is so hard for me! I held back tears all day when she started nursery.(no joke!) What is wrong with me?? I am so sad to be seeing my baby grow up.  Although right now I just want to put her in a bottle and freeze her! 
Her sassy, spunky personality lightens our whole house and makes us laugh all day.

Here's our attempt at getting some pics. 
With our usual photographer (aka G) not quite available :( - this is what we got!
addytutu
addytutu3
addytutu2

FOOD: Avocado, Broccoli, PB&J, Raisins, Cottage Cheese, BANANAS!, Oranges, obsessed with ANYTHING sweet  
PLAYTIME: Loves to sit and read books,  gravitates to all cars and balls (this worries me slightly, but she only watches her older brother), likes to stack blocks, and do anything with big brother, loves to talk on the phone - holding it on her ear with her shoulder, loves to play peek-a-boo (see video at bottom!)
SLEEP: Naps 1-3 and sleeps 7:30-7. (not too bad) - still attached to Blanky! 
WILL NOT Sleep w/ out it!
WORDS: Dog, Bird, Pretty, B (Braden), Dada, Momma, Nana (banana), mo (more), Bu Bye
 addyreading

-She's a big momma's girl! She has to be right by my side or in my arms when I am in the room.
-She says 'Bu Bye' every time she leaves a room, and comes back in to say it if she forgets. 
 -We love her scrunchy nose when she tries to smile or say cheese

face 

-She's adventurous, she climbs everything! And loves to explore.
- if she gets any writing utensil in her hand - its DANGEROUS!
-she loves crawling on top of me and giving hugs when I exercise! it's hilarious

Stats:
Weight 50% 
(suprising considering her adorably squeezable belly! :))
Height 75%
Head 95%  (wow) 

This is Addy all the way!! -

1 comment:

Winnie said...

so cute. She is getting so big. I can't believe it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...