Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our month of May with Daddy away

Luckily this is all said and done! But I was terrified to face 4 weeks without Greg! It was hard, but my dear family kept us all SOOO busy! It ended up going by fast, although we were all very glad to have Greg come home!!
 We all missed him so much!

Braden Gardening w/Grandpa

I know - AWFUL! Don't turn me in!!! hahah - 
she is constantly face planting lately, and this one was a bad one in particular.
(little too top heavy ;-) hahah)

This kept them busy for HOURS in the mountains!!! :)

Dad's Birthday cake! Low Fat Chocolate Bundt Cake! YUM!



THen..... DISNEY LAND!
 I know - insane. We are so grateful for the fun times!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

So much fun...but not the part when Greg was away. I felt your pain...there is a light at the end of the tunnel finally.

Lexie said...

You are seriously supermom. I'm so glad that Greg is back and hope you had an awesome time at Disney!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...