Not to be sappy or anything, but I love this day.
I feel like it's a day to celebrate what I do and love to do.
Be a mom.
Even though it comes with it's challenges (see below ;-)), the joys of being a mom far surpass!
I found this in a magazine and had to share some of them. (hope that's okay?)
I was DYING laughing!
Mom's Medical Maladies:
1) MANOPAUSE: Overwhelming need for a girl's night out following an afternoon of golf widowhood
2) TOUCHITIS: The way your skin crawls when your husband wants a long hug after you've spent a long day with a whiny, clingy kid.
3) DAMNESIA: Disorientation at hearing your child use a bad word, until you remember he heard you use it first.
4)HYMNSOMNIA: Sleeplessness due to anzxiety over how one's offspring will behave in church.(especially when Hubby's gone)
5) GASTROINTERESTITIS: EXcessive focus on what your child could've eaten that made him act different, sleep less, or get sick.
6) "MY"GRAINE: Throbbing head ache after spending a two-hour playdate refereeing fights over a single toy in a room full of toys!
-parenting magazine-
Happy Mother's Day!!
1 comment:
I love these! Too funny!!
Post a Comment