Seriously? My baby has to go to kindergarten next year?? AHHHH! I'm terrified! Especially since its FULL DAY were we are moving!
Here its only half day and I feel like that makes for such an easier transition. Plus he still takes naps every few days (I know! crazy) He just has a lot of energy he is ALWAYS using up and needing to be replenished. So I guess for that reason, kindergarten will be good for him.
He'll probably love it, but I'm sure I will cry! Scary transition for a mom.
Here's some pics from his cute graduation. He's such a good kid and I am so proud of him.
He loves being involved in activities,
but DOES NOT want to be the center of attention (thats sound familiar :-))
Aren't they cute!?? With his little friend Charlotte.
(my roommate from college's little girl!)
With his Teacher Miss Charity




No comments:
Post a Comment