So - to be on the positive side:
This past weekend we got to have a tiny weekend getaway to Colorado. This is probably the first time that we have seen greg and been together as a family, for longer than 24 hours since Christmas, (with the exception of maybe one or two days), seriously!
So being able to see and talk with him the whole car ride out there and through each day, was so fun! I felt like we were dating again, getting to know each other!
Thats one exciting thing about residency ;)
This was taken after we got engaged-

I love you Honey - thanks for a fun weekend!
I feel so rejuvenated! :)
2 comments:
What a fun little getaway. Since your husband isn't home that often, you should come and hang out with me in Orem. We'd love to see you guys. Plus it's warming up, so we could play outside. :)
Laura! I love this picture! You look so so pretty!
Post a Comment