Today my baby started Pre-School.
I was excited for him to start, (at least I thought I was).
He honestly NEVER STOPS (I'm not joking) So I knew he needed it!
He loves getting out and doing things, and I knew he would love it!
He was so excited. We got there and he took off to go inside.
I was thinking, 'wait, aren't you scared to go in without me?'
I was secretly hoping he would start crying for mommy and I would have to comfort him and tell him it will be okay, but no - happy as a clam. :)
But that is a good thing! I guess I am just sad to see this day finally come -
AND IT'S JUST PRE-SCHOOL!
What am I going to do when the real day hits??
(love his awesome camera smile lately ;) )


3 comments:
Hes getting so big! what is with his squinting?? cute!
So cute! He is getting big
Ahh, what a big day. Isn't it funny how we want them to grow up and be indpendent, but we want them to want us too? I always feel the same way, I know it's the best for them, but since it pulls at my heart I think it should pull at theirs a little. He is just growing up so fast! I'm so glad he's enjoying it and I hope it gets easier and easier for you.
Post a Comment