SOCCER!
He is obsessed, its so cute to watch the kids on the field. I think they all stop playing and start crying at least once or twice during the game. Braden is totally into it and takes it pretty seriously (this could be his fathers fault)
This game he made two out of the three goals for his team! But of course I didn't catch one on film! Dang!
This one was close though, so just imagine. :)
Funny Story:
'I NEVER wear this, I should wear it today,'
but feeling totally insecure and retarded, I didn't know if I could pull it off.
(you have to understand)
so after much contemplation,
I finally told myself to have some confidence and not worry about it.
I go downstairs to get in the car, Braden says,
-"mom, why are you going to look funny at the game?"
Awesome! I feeling better already.
And if it couldn't get any worse, he continues:
-"You look like a train man,......All Aboard!"
Yep - exact words!
(he really wasn't teasing me, he was being dead serious)
My confidence was shattered and it was too late to change my mind.
The hat went into the DI box when I got home!
3 comments:
so cute, I love that kid. okay LOL about the hat story, I have never even attempted those hats, I looked like a pimp when I tried it on in the store, but you truly looked darling. So funny about feeling insecure and how a 3 year old can make all the difference.
What a cute boy and a cute mom. I think you totally could have pulled it off, but I go through that all the time, I think I can wear this, can I pull it off? Usually I give up before I even try, but how can you not give it to DI when your 3 year old comments (though I thought you looked very cute!).
hilarious!
Post a Comment