I feel like summer is just crazy busy,
but crazy busy in a great way!
So I of course got way behind on some blogging.
Here a few of our Summer Highlights:
Best Camping Trip ever! So we love to get outdoors, but the overnight thing is still a slightly stressful thought. So we did the best thing ever. Took a gorgeous drive up the canyon, picked a camp sight, made a fire, and enjoyed dinner and smores! Made it home just in time to sleep soundly in our comfy beds. It really was fun!
Took a walk around Temple Square. We totally take advantage of it being 10 minutes away! We need to get there more often, but when we do go, we just love the gorgeous walk around the temple.
Greg took this picture - which I just LOVE!
(don't know why its slightly blurry on the blog! argh!)


Many days at the pool! I hope it stays warmer longer, I just don't feel quite ready for fall
(although I love the fall, I just want a little more summer!)


Braden also started soccer! It's the most adorable thing ever! He has only had a few practices, but doesn't understand why everyone can't share the ball?? He LOVES it though and always wants to practice.
We haven't gotten a good picture yet.
I have also been sewing a TON this summer!
Just for me and kids - no more wasting time on business junk. :)
I am getting over that!
Its so much more rewarding to make things for me and the kids!


3 comments:
Cute Laura! I love the picture of Addy in the backpack when you went camping- So cute! I also love that temple picture, it's amazing!
i love the temple pic.
Looks like a fun summer and I too LOVE the picture at the temple, that needs to be blown up and framed!
Post a Comment