Seriously, this is really depressing to me! How does this happen?
I know it's partly because I don't want my baby to grow up and partly because I never want to think about getting pregnant again! UGH!
Anyway - one year ago this little bean came into our life.
And has been a joy ever since!
I have to say having a little girl has slightly been a little too much fun for me,
but we all love her tons and can't wait for the years to come!
We celebrated with a small, last minute party. It was way stressful for me, considering greg was working nights and I was honestly a single mom the whole week. And I decided to make cupcakes, butter cream icing, fondant daisies, sugar cookies, sugar cookie icing, and a special carrot cake for the birthday girl, ALL FROM SCRATCH! Kill me now! Why do I do that to myself?
I also spent most of the week working on a Shabby Apple dress just to realize I missed the deadline by 30 minutes!!
SOOOO BUMMED OUT after all that work!
Addy's Birthday Party
We probably took about 200 pics within the past few days, so know that I have limited it tons! I know you will be surprised this is even limited! I just couldn't choose which ones to pick.
Addy Right Now:
1 - she just learned how to become sassy, (freaks me out!) She will growl or scream at me to get what she wants. We were hoping sign language would help with this, but she hasn't fully caught on yet! DANG!
2 - She has become way more of a mommies girl. Especially when she is teething. It's bad!
3 - Sleeps great. 7:30-7, nap 9:30-11, and 2-3:30 ish.
4 - Picky eater - MY PET PEEVE! I am trying hard to get her over this. She LOVES Peas, and will never say no to ANY KIND OF FRUIT, I haven't found one fruit she won't eat. Its just the veggies we have a hard time with.
5- She know's when we are eating something tasty and will let us know she wants a bite. I hate this! It only makes things worse
6- Not walking yet, but stands without any help
7- can wave, blow kisses, say "all done" (sign language), Clap her hands when we say "yay," and says mama, dada, and uh-oh.
8- Is just starting to be interested in playing with the other kids. :( so grown up
9- When she is really laughing she sounds like she is choking, its hilarious!
10 -Still only sucks her thumb when going to sleep
Growing Older with the Flower:

3 comments:
What a cute one year-old and what an amazing Mom you are. I loved every picture!
Laura! You are amazing! I can't believe you did all that baking! And by yourself! What a cute party! I need to do more cute stuff for my girls... those pictures are A-mazing! She is so cute! I love the flower idea. I need to document better how old Rosalie is each month and make sure to take a picture. I love that idea. Thanks for being so inspirational and such a good friend.
O I can't believe you have two and your baby is 1! Crazy life!! Time to think about another?! Her eyes are beautiful! She is sosososo cute!!!
Post a Comment