So this year was very different. I CANNOT believe I agreed to this, but I let my sister and her husband take Braden to Colorado for Thanksgiving. Greg had to work, so we stayed her with the babe and went over to our friends house for the festivities. It was way weird! We missed him terribly and couldn't get over the quiet. Of course I didn't get any pics of our Thanksgiving - which consisted of Good food, Good company, x-box games for greg, and midnight shopping for me! (which I have learned Black Friday is WAY too dangerous for me!)
Anyway, Braden is in love with "grandpa's house in the mountains" and I knew he would have a great time! It all got worse when my sister called and said he threw up in the car! Then he couldn't sleep, and got a horrible ear infection and a fever (and he just went to nursery for the first time in 6 weeks!). And I couldn't be there to hold him! It was hard, but he LOVES my dad and was totally fine. It was harder on me than him!

Poor little guy-

They said motrin made everything better! He still helped out and made gingerbread houses.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment