Monday, December 14, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have to admit, I am slightly obsessed with Christmas decorations. (just ask Greg!) Anytime I can find new ways to redecorate, I go slightly crazy! So I put Greg to work tonight to capture some of my craziness! Didn't he do a great job?
-except we somehow didn't get the actual tree...maybe later. :)

I seriously have always wanted to live in a two story house just so I can string garland up the stairwell.

Yes- thats a pear. I am obsessed with Pears, so when I found these scrumptious glitter pears on clearance last year - I was ecstatic!

Here is our Nativity - straight from Israel - Love it!

Got these stockings on clearance as well! They were a little plain, so with a little sequined trim, and monogram ornaments, they definitely have more glam! :)

Here is the mantle, somewhat simple, but still festive.

I also bought all these ornaments at after Christmas sales last year. It was greater than 75% off! I was so excited!!

I used the ornaments to make an ornament wreath to sit in the center of my table. Love it! So simple and fun!


Here they are - being ever so patient :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...