
Some of you may already know this, but my dad is seriously the most amazing person I know. He can accomplish more things in a year than I could probably in a lifetime! Just recently he was published in the LDS Church News for winning the Malcom Baldridge Award! This is something that he has been working towards in his career for almost 10 years! We are all so proud of him!!
The article describes him perfectly:
"Nothing exists in Rulon Stacey's life to differentiate temporal affairs from spiritual matters. For Brother Stacey, gospel principles shape not only the landscape of his home life and the manner in which he serves as a counselor in the Colorado Denver North Mission presidency, but even extend to significantly influence the work he performs as president and CEO of the Poudre Valley Health System (PVHS) in Fort Collins, Colorado."
He is an amazing leader and example, both spiritually and professionally! And the best dad I know!
Congrats dad - we are so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment