Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weekly Snapshot

Don’t forget to vote for my DRESS!! (PLEASE) - in the right hand column

This week I feel like the luckiest girl; two healthy, amazing kids and an awesome husband. He has gone above and beyond this week – showing his appreciation for my many wakeful nights! I got to see New Moon with my sister, came home to dinner and a rose , AND got breakfast in bed the next morning! I know – I have been amazed too! Thanks honey, I love you!

The fun never ends with this little (or should I say big) guy!

Adelyn has had many visitors. Grandpa Stacey and Aunt Catherine came up for a day from colorado just to see her. A big thanks to my Grandma Smoot who came and watched her while mommy and Braden had a much needed outing, the Wilde family came to say hello, and Aunt Maria came to stay with us for a day! It has been way fun!



I did have one day this week where I wanted to quit. Braden got poo on the furniture (sorry for the potty talk) yelled "no" to my face many times (where has my sweet boy gone?) and Adelyn scrame the whole day. That seriously was only the beginning! But with the amazing support of my husband, I got a break that night, came home to a clean kitchen and went to bed early. I felt like a new person the next day! Thanks honey - it meant a lot!

Adelyn got thrush - no fun for me!


I had a fun, very short, get-away with a friend for a quick stop to the outlets! Nothing like shopping to brighten a day! It was a blast!

Quote of the week: "That idea mom?" Braden loves to give me his 'plan' and then ask me if it's a good idea.

We went back to play group for the first time. I am totally paranoid of germs, but CAN'T stay in much longer! We are all stir crazy. Braden was SOOO excited to show his friends his baby sister - it was adorable! I had to lift the blanket off of the car seat for everyone to see! :)

We had a local neighborhood boutique were we sold homemade items. Even though I am completely sleep deprived and don't have time, I couldn't pass it up. So I sold some fun Christmas baby dresses. It was a blast! I forgot to take pics - but they will be in my esty shop soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...