Thanks for being one of Braden's best friends. Thanks for showing up at any time of the day - always at a moments notice. Thanks for filling in when I am just too tired to play anymore. Braden loves when you guys play shoot guns, football, and racing. And we appreciate that you always let him win. ;) Thanks for helping him find all the monsters in the house. I am glad he has someone to search with and listen to all of his stories.
Thanks again,
Braden's Mommy
P.S. A big thanks for sleeping next to Braden the other night when he was scared. I hope the blanket we put on you helped!
3 comments:
Ya for CHOW!!! Also Ya for those amazing cowboy boots- So awesome!! Miss you guys :)
Um...is this an imaginary friend?!! Cuuuute!! And just when I thought Braden couldn't get cuter, he sports some kickin' cowboy boots. Love it. Love his stylin' mama who makes him look so cool. :)
Hooray for Chow if he makes life (and night sleep) happier. Love the pic at the end, what a cool boy Braden is!
Post a Comment