I just have to learn to relax in life and let my house look messy and wear my sweats more often- (I actually have gotten better at doing this). But, I really just need to stop thinking! Like freaking out over the fact that the baby room isn't close to done, or my whole upstairs isn't decorated, or wondering how to make that job chart, or the fact that I haven't sewn any clothes for awhile, or organized my horrible fabric stash, or finding the time to make that pattern I am trying to make, or the recipe book I want to finish, or re-designing my blog, or the garage sale that has to happen!, or thinking about that boutique coming up in April and my empty esty shop, or that adorable wreath I have been DYING to make.....the list could go on forever! See? I need help!
Seriously - I need a break with all this stressing.
But one thing I just can't get a hold of is over dressing the little one. I know its totally over the top ridiculous, but I can't help it! What if this is my only girl?
I know - I need help. - You can tell me, its okay :)
Adelyn (Addy)- which we are starting to use more often. Kinda fits :)
4 Months

I am too obsessed with baby legs!!!! SO CUTE!


4 Months
-Can roll from front to back
-Has a pretty consistent nap schedule, but still wakes up twice at night. (fun!)
-Just discovered the thumb (can't decide if this is good or bad)
-We have gotten a few giggles
-Loves to watch big brother play with a big grin
-Can't focus on eating, get's too distracted :)
-Smiles at anyone! No fear yet!
- Always wakes up happy!
-50% for Weight (She's a chunker!) and 90% for Height
12 comments:
holy cuteness! we need to get together! i've just gotta get my hands on her!
relax and enjoy this time with your kids... before you know it, they'll be big. just look at mine.
WOW, she is ADORABLE with a capital A!!! I love her outfit and her smile! Can't wait to see her future cute outfits.
Laura i know how you feel and I dont have any kids yet! lol Im sad we werent able to see you guys this weekend :( Addy is getting sooo big, I cant believe how much she looks like braden! i wish our kids are at least half as cute as yours!
She is the cutest!!!
She is just so adorable! I know how you feel about the thumb thing- Stella started with it when she was 11 months old and she is a blankie-in-one-hand-and-thumb-in-the-mouth-girl now. Jared hates it. I just worry about all those germs on her thumb going straight into her mouth. Good luck with that! BUT she seriously is super, super beautiful!!
TOOOOOO CUTE! You are not crazy... trust me. We all have that to do list. Mine is just as long. I am just now understanding that letting things go is great, and feeling ok with even getting one thing accomplished is fantastic. Lets swap day babysitting to get that sewing done soon.... AH! Adelyn is sooo stinking adorable.
I do it too! Yikes sometimes I wish I could just stop but then I find myself doing it again. Ya, when you figure it out let me know. You are amazing though.
LOL!!! I have the EXACT SAME LIST!!!! that was so funny reading that! Maybe we can start a procrastinating/feeling guilty/messy house moms club.
and that little girl of yours is to die for-what a cutie!
Love your list, I think it's kind of a normal gal thing, at least I tell myself that! by the way, don't stop with that cute gal, she looks absolutely adorable, give her a big hug from me. By the way, I hope your birthday was great, when do we get to see a post on that?
So cute!
Ok, I'm still dying that I came so close to getting to see you and never got too! Bummer! :(
And I love this post. You crack me up. Addy is a doll, and her outfits are always so SO cute.
Darn cute pics Laura! You know, I still have a gift for her and many other babies, sitting on my sewing table! Ahhhhh! Talk about letting your house go and just doing those things you want to do... you WILL recieve it, someday. :)
Post a Comment